Online exercise and Yoga sessions, funded by the Sport England / National Lottery Fund and Teams Beds & Luton.
Sessions are suitable for all levels and abilities.
Over 130 people have joined the new online exercise programmes this summer.
Introducing the second programme of new classes run by The Disability Resource Centre.
Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
19th October to 9th December:
- Low impact cardio – every Tuesday 12pm to 1pm
- Bands, balls and bars – every Wednesday 2:30pm to 3:30pm
- Boxercise – every Thursday 11:30am to 12:30pm
Yoga & seated Yoga schedules
We will be running Yoga and seated Yoga sessions. If you are looking for an activity that is relaxing and calming but also a great way to develop flexibility, balance and strength, then sign up today.
Our programme will run every Monday and Tuesday from the 13th September to 9th November.
- Standing Yoga – every Monday 10:30am to 11:30am
- Seated Yoga – every Tuesday 10:30am to 11:30am
Choose between live or pre-recorded sessions
Our activities will take place through live video sessions on a weekly basis.
If you are unable to attend the live sessions, you can still sign up and take part at your own convenience with access to our pre-recorded sessions.