The coronavirus pandemic and the national lockdown is having an affect on our mental health.
Throughout the pandemic, we have had to learn how to cope with new and changing situations.
It is important that we take things at our own pace and be kind to ourselves. Some days we may feel fine and other days we may not, but remember it is important to look after our mental health during this time.
Our partners at the Central Bedfordshire Council have created a great article. It offers some fantastic resources and can support anyone with looking after their mental health during this difficult time.
At The Disability Resource Centre, we also offer some fantastic services that can support people with their mental health:
- Find out about our new Wellbeing Matters programme, free for Luton residents
- Get expert and free support via our “Work and wellbeing support programme”
- See our popular article called “25 ways to help improve your overall wellbeing“
- Visit AdviceCentral for over 20 links to local and national health advice services
- Our Carers Central service has 29 wellbeing links for carers
Watch our gentle fitness and chair-based Yoga sessions at our YouTube channel
– Visit our YouTube channel to try out some of the exercise and Yoga classes, delivered earlier in the year by our instructors
– There are many videos to choose from, that you can watch in your own time
– Check out all of our videos and keep up to date by subscribing to our channel
You can always contact the friendly team at our charity some for additional support too. Our support team are here to help you Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
We are here for you
Phone: 01582 470 900
New WhatsApp number: 0782 636 6477
New mobile number so you can text us: 0782 636 6477
Talk to us via Facebook Messenger
Simply click the pink ‘Chat with us’ button below, open 10am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.